Pregnancy & Postnatal Massage
Sydney Mobile Therapies was the first mobile massage service in Australia to proactively develop a full range of mobile pregnancy massage and postnatal massages, as well as beauty treatments designed exclusively for new and expectant mums. A pregnancy massage, specifically created for mums-to-be in their second and third trimesters, is the ideal way to relieve discomfort, stimulate circulation and deeply relax.
New and expectant mums love to be pampered and, as we bring the massage and beauty treatments to a location of your choice, you don’t even have to leave your home. Whether as a gift from a loving partner, booked by a mum-to-be or a new mum craving a little me-time, pregnancy massage benefits all!
How is Pregnancy Massage different?
Pregnancy massage and postnatal massage are not like ordinary massages. Our experienced & caring female therapists are fully trained in pregnancy massage techniques and to further enhance your experience, we can bring a specialised cushion to most pregnancy massages appointments (please make sure you request the cushion). The pregnancy massage cushion supports your body so that you remain comfortable and your bump is protected throughout the treatment.
Our specialised pregnancy and postnatal treatments are only delivered by massage therapists trained in Pregnancy Massage. The equipment, oils and products we use are 100% safe for you and your baby, and the techniques used are specifically designed to target those tired, achy areas.
Benefits of Pregnancy Massage
Pregnancy massage increases blood and oxygen circulation and also stimulates the joints. This means that you will gain more mobility to help you will retain a good posture, which will benefit other areas of yours and your baby’s health.
Pregnancy massage can benefit you and your baby in more than one way:
- Reduces the feeling of stress and anxiety.
- Pregnancy massage will Increase blood circulation which contributes to reduced swelling.
- Improves outcome of labor and eases labor pain.
- Relief from muscle cramps, spasms, and pains, especially in the lower back, hips, legs and joints.
- Makes your skin more pliable and enhances the resistance of the underlying tissues.
- Helps reduce aches, constipation and fatigue.
A pregnancy massage will promote your health and emotional state, ensuring that you and your baby receive the full benefits.
Benefits of Postnatal Massage
Postnatal massage is as beneficial as a pregnancy massage is during pregnancy. A postnatal massage is an effective and natural way to relief the symptoms associated with being a new mum. Our specially developed post natal massages will aid with hormone regulation, relieve sore muscles in the lower back, neck and shoulders, tired wrists, aching arms and swollen legs. Postnatal headaches are eased and exhausted bodies and minds are given a well-deserved holiday!
Postnatal massage is effective in giving you benefits such as: Relaxation and stress reduction, Improved breast feeding, Pain relief, Better sleep, Hormone regulation, Decreased swelling and many more!
Good to know:
– Prices below are for in-home treatments to residential addresses in the areas that we service. See our map coverage for details.
Additional Fees: (if applicable)
– Bookings starting at, or after 6:00pm: +$10
– Bookings starting at, or after 7:00pm: +$20
– Weekends: +$20 + after hours fees (if applicable)
– Hotels/Serviced apartments: +$20 + after hrs/weekend fees (if applicable)