Your right to privacy is of the highest importance. At Sydney Mobile Therapies we are committed to the protection of your personal information. Any information we collect from you is used only to service your bookings and orders, and to enhance your shopping experience. Our therapists are registered health professionals that adhere to the highest ethical standards. They will ensure your complete comfort and privacy during and after your treatment.
Information We Collect From Newsletter Subscribers
We collect your email address only. We use your email address to send out no more than five newsletters a year about special promotions and new products on our website. You may unsubscribe from this service at any time by deselecting the newsletter option in the members section.
Information We Gather From Clients
We gather your name, email address, telephone number and physical address which are used to locate your at home and to notify you of any delays or unusual circumstances. We keep your name and address details in a secure area of our server to make ordering easier the next time you visit. Your Credit Card details are not kept on any server and are discarded immediately after your payment.
Correspondence Records We Keep
We may keep a copy of any correspondence from you but it will never be shared with any third party unless the content is potentially harmful to our company, employees or other members of the community.
Sharing Of Information
We do not sell or share user information with anyone. In order to transfer payment for your order, your credit card details will be sent in encrypted form to our bank for clearance. No credit card details are stored after this clearance. Your details never leave our premises. Your name and address will be supplied to your therapist to make the visit, and if you have purchased from our online store your address will be used so your order can be delivered.
Under What Circumstances We May Contact You
- If you have elected to, you will receive an email confirming placement of your booking.
- If you have elected to, you will receive an email confirming shipment of your order.
- If you have elected to, you will receive an sms reminder of your booking.
- If your booking, for any reason, cannot be confirmed, one of our customer service representatives will contact you via phone or email.
- If your booking does not contain enough information (eg incomplete address) one of our customer service representatives will contact you via phone or email.
- If you have elected to, you will receive no more than five promotional emails from us per year. (You may unsubscribe at anytime)
Under What Circumstances We May Pass On Your Details to a Third Party
We may contact you and pass on your details to a third party if we believe you have violated the terms and conditions associated with using sydneymobiletherapies.com.au, or if we believe you to be involved in activities harmful or potentially harmful to sydneymobiletherapies.com.au or other users of sydneymobiletherapies.com.au. Furthermore, any fraudulent credit card transactions will be reported and your details will become available to the authorities.