Welcome to our terms & conditions page. Please note the following terms are only relevant to individual and small group treatments. For our pamper parties terms & conditions please visit our pamper parties pages.
- Sydney Mobile Therapies travels to your Home, Corporate Office, Resort, Boutique Hotel and Holiday Apartments in Sydney metropolitan areas that we cover. Please see our coverage map for areas and booking requirements
- Although we allow enough travel time between bookings, due to Sydney's ever increasing traffic congestion there can be unavoidable delays beyond our control. Due to the nature of a mobile service please allow extra time for your appointment as we can't be held responsible for delays relating to heavy traffic, road accidents and break downs.
- Our Therapists are fully qualified health and beauty care professionals and do not provide Adult services.
- Our general operating hours are 8am-8pm monday to saturday and 9am to 6pm on Sunday.
- Please ensure that you are ready on time for your appointment. Clients available late will receive the remaining scheduled time.
Payment & Charges
- We accept Visa, Mastercard & Paypal
- Payment is required at the time of booking. Once you have made your selection you will be redirected to paypal to finalise the payment.
- Paypal does not require you to have a paypal account to make a payment to us. You can use your credit card as with any other online payment facility
- Fraudulent or unfair chargebacks will result in a $20 fee plus the amount that you attempted to chargeback.
- A small travel fee may apply to certain areas outside the Sydney Metropolitan area. If you are unsure, please check with us before booking for your appointment.
- In areas with limited street parking the therapist may have no alternative but to use a pay parking to attend your appointment. You will be charged for the parking fee.
Refund Policy - Services
- There are no refunds on services already been experienced.
- Attempts to chargeback a service already experienced will be considered as fraudulent activity and you may be reported to the authorities.
- In case of cancellation within our policy guidelines you are entitled to a full refund in the form of a gift certificate equal to the value of your treatment.
- In case of a late cancellation you will receive a gift certificate for the treatment amount minus the cancellation fee. Please see our cancellation policy for details.
- To make a booking please call us on 1300 967 664 or email us with your preference using our contact us form. Availability at your desired time can not be guaranteed until we confirm your booking.
- Our products and services are provided to the best of our ability and like every other service provider, we rely upon employees, contractors, vehicles, weather & traffic conditions, as well as information and facts you provide.
We will make all reasonable efforts to complete the agreed supply of products and services within the time estimate that we agreed upon. However, we shall not be held liable for any loss or damage suffered because of any unavoidable or reasonable delay in completion due to unforeseeable reasons outlined above.
- Online bookings are confirmed immediately, however bookings requested via email will be confirmed within 1-4 hours. We will send you a reminder of your appointment 2 hours prior your treatment time in the form of email or text message. (If you choose to receive reminders)
- We understand that plans change, however as your therapist has been especially reserved for you, we appreciate at least 12 hrs notice if you need to cancel or arrange another time.
- If more than 12 hours notice is given, then you are entitled to a full refund in the form of a gift certificate which you can use to book another time.
- If less than 12 hours notice is given, a cancellation fee of $50 will be charged for each treatment booked and the balance will be refunded in the form of a gift certificate.
- No shows or no notice cancellations will be charged 100% of the total booking fee.
Gift Certificates & Gift Vouchers Refund Policy
- There are no refunds on used Gift Certificates.
- Gift Certificates can not be exchanged for money.
- Refunds of unused gift certificates are only permitted to the original purchaser within 14 days from the day of purchase, less 10% administration fees, and less any delivery and transaction fees.
- Attempts to chargeback a gift certificate without getting in contact with us first will be considered as fraudulent activity.
- Exchanges are permitted for valid vouchers that have not been used. You can exchange the service on your gift voucher with another service of equal value but you need to let us know at the time of booking.
- No shows on booked vouchers will result in a $50 cancellation fee.
- If the value of your treatment is less than the value of your Gift Certificate, the balance will remain in your account for later use.
- Gift Certificates are fully transferable however we assume no responsibility for stolen or fraudulent gift certificates. It is your responsibility to keep your gift certificate in a safe place.
- If your gift certificate is considered by us as fraudulent or unpaid, it is your responsibility to provide proof of payment for the gift certificate in question. Failure to provide proof of payment will mean your gift certificate can not be used.
- Gift certificates are valid to their full face value for 24 months from the purchase date.
It is important that you inform us at the time of booking of any medical conditions that your therapist needs to be aware of, including:
- Heart conditions
- Pregnancy (massage is suitable for after the first trimester)
- Current injury
- Recent surgery
In case of contagious illnesses the treatment session will be rescheduled. This information will enable us to provide the most appropriate treatments for you.
- Sydneymobiletherapies.com.au and its logo may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Sydney Mobile Therapies in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among clients, or in any manner that discredits Sydney Mobile Therapies.
- The site or any portion of the site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold or otherwise used for any commercial purpose without the expressed permission of Sydney Mobile Therapies.
- Sydney Mobile Therapies reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts or cancel bookings or orders in its discretion, if we believe a customer is harmful to our interests or the interest of our therapists, other persons or entities.
Insurance and Liability
- Although incidents are very rare in our professional industry, Sydney Mobile Therapies guarantees your peace of mind in case of an unexpected incident. All of our therapists are fully qualified, accredited professionals and have liability insurance cover.
- Using the services of a non qualified person not only puts you at a considerably higher risk of injury, but it also makes it extremely difficult to receive compensation for injuries you sustained because of the non qualified person's neglect.
- In case you believe you have sustained injuries as a result of a treatment you received by one of our therapists, please contact us immediately for advice and direction.
- Please note that all insurance claims are investigated by a panel of experts before any compensation is awarded. Fraudulent claims will be reported to the authorities.
Important Notice: Just like any other business, our policies are under constant review and your feedback helps us to create a fairer set of rules. We reserve the right to make amendments to our terms and conditions at anytime, and it may be a good idea to check this area regularly to avoid disappointments.